Proper management of the transportation logistics segments of your business not only contributes to your competitive advantage in your marketplace, but can also directly and positively impact the bottom line. Peet Frate Line, Inc. Logistics will help to promote a single-minded focus that allows you to capitalize on economies of scale and provides the ability to recognize and explore new ideas in logistics problem solving. We, as your logistics partner must be creative in determining which transportation best practices will work for your operation. And be willing to modify or create when your needs require unique solutions.
Some of our Logistics Services:
- Lane review and best lane utilization.
- Rate review and negotiation.
- Freight Bill audit and payment authorization.
- Load Building
- Carrier Assignment to meet specific goals and requirements.
- Purchase volume
- leveraging-LTL vs TL
- Integrates production planning with Carrier selection
- Coordinates Carrier selection with pick-up/delivery schedules
- Status monitoring- on time pick-up and delivery
- Notification of incidentals
- Driver turn around times
- Carrier delay
- Tracking over, short, damage
Carrier Contract Review and Management
- Awareness and understanding in key functional areas
- Customer Service
- Accounts Payable (re: carrier contracts)
- Vendor Interaction